Eager to introduce dedicated diagnostic imaging solutions for the veterinary market, Mindray developed the Vetus series, console ultrasound units specialized for professional veterinary applications.
The Vetus 7 is the seamless combination of veterinarian’s requirements and ultrasound technology. Featuring a concise, user-friendly interface, touch screen and image quality enhanced by innovative veterinary imaging algorithms, the Vetus 7 offers unrivalled power, speed and accuracy that will bring your practice to the next level.
Combined with an intuitive workflow, powerful intelligent tools and ergonomics designed for vets, Mindray’s Vetus 7 is a total solution for animal care.
- 21.5″ high definition LED monitor, with 180° of rotation.
- 4 active smart transducer sockets with an easy lock design.
- Switch transducers and exam modes in the same interface within 1 second.
- A dedicated animal information system supports fast exam creating and animal sterilization management.
- 13.3″ anti-glare touch screen, with 30-degree tilt that supports customizable gestures.
- High capacity battery for standby mode.
- Transducer cable management helps keep cables off the ground.
- Highly mobile with fully rotating wheels and a small footprint.