The MX7 is a superb point-of-care ultrasound system designed with direct input from Mindray’s worldwide customer base. It offers the perfect combination of groundbreaking imaging technologies and a host of ergonomic features in one of the lightest, thinnest laptop designs on the market.
The MX7 is the first portable ultrasound system to include Mindray’s pioneering ZONE Sonography Technology (ZST+). This state-of-the-art virtual beamforming platform gives clinicians powerful image acquisition and processing capabilities, resulting in high contrast resolution, excellent uniformity and reduced motion artifacts.
A comprehensive range of transducers is available for all general imaging applications with additional advanced features for specialties such as cardiology, vascular and obstetrics. Seamless data connectivity and protection are all housed in the magnesium alloy shell. Light and mighty, the MX7 is a compact and ergonomic device with all the functionality you could need.
- Mindray’s pioneering virtual beamforming technology ZST+ packs a number of impressive imaging capabilities into a small package.
- Greater image clarity with its large 15.6″ high-resolution screen.
- Easy to use with an intuitive 12.3″ touchscreen and configurable presets.
- Small footprint and portability that is perfect for moving around in tight clinical spaces.
- Lightweight and slim design, weighing as little as 3kg and as thin as 44mm.
- Impressive battery life, providing up to 8 hours continuous scanning with U-Bank.
- Convenient probe extender allowing users to connect up to two transducers.
- HD Scope that improves detail and contrast, sharpening the images of small lesions and organs, and giving better definition of the boundaries between different tissue.
- Advanced tools to support cardiovascular evaluation, needle guidance and obstetric examinations.
- Ergonomic cart with a 320mm lifting range and retractable power cable.
- Seamlessly transmits images, reports and demographics to electronic patient records with Mindray’s eGateway.