The iPM12 Vet adds modularity to a powerful configured multi-parameter monitor for the veterinary practice. With its multiple gas monitoring plug-and-play options, the iPM12 Vet can be configured to meet expanded needs, including in the operating room.
- 12.1″ high resolution touchscreen display.
- Up to 8 waveforms.
- Lightweight – less than 12 lb (4.5 kg).
- Robust standard measurement set includes 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, 2 IBP, respiration, temperature.
- Additional plug-and-play modules provide expanded parameters including invasive blood pressures, cardiac output, mainstream or sidestream CO2, and multi-gas measurement.
- Integrated 3-channel recorder for waveforms and tabular data.
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure.
- Customizable Quick Keys for fast access to frequently used functions.
- Rotary knob and hard keys for convenient operation.
- Ergonomic design with built-in handle.
- Built-in 360 degree alarm indicator.