Portable, lightweight and ergonomic, the DP-30 Vet can be as mobile as you are.
An entry-level system into ultrasound diagnostics, the DP-30 Vet is the perfect combination of image quality, mobility and affordability. A focus on user experience and flexibility allows for seamless scanning from room to room and site to site, while options such as Power Doppler and PW Doppler allow for a solution in a variety of veterinary applications.
With a convenient and easy-to-use interface, complete with patient management and customizable pre-sets, your first venture into ultrasound has never been more simple.
- 12.1“ LED monitor, high-resolution 1024 x 768 with a 30-degree tilt.
- 2 universal transducer connectors.
- User-friendly control panel with backlit.
- Rechargeable battery with 1.5 hours of scanning time.
- Imaging modes: B/2B/4B/M/B+M.
- Optional Power Doppler and PW mode.
- 8 segment TGCs assuring accurate image adjustment.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI).
- Tissue-Specific Imaging (TSI): Optimizes image quality based on tissue properties.
- iTouch Auto Optimization: One-touch image optimization that quickly optimizes the uniformity and dynamic range.